Dr. Michele A Couri Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Michele A Couri?

Awful!!!

Dr. Couri doesn't want to deal with her patients. Any question you ask her will be a referral to another practioner. She is fake and has no patience. Her staff is awful! She is never around and leaves nurses and nurse practitioners to run her office. They are disorganized, inexperienced and not knowledgeable. If you have an emergency, they will get back to you, eventually, ( sorry it took us two weeks to let you know of your serious infection) with no helpful information. I have had 2 different labs disappear before making it to the lab. What?? If you are of reproductive age, don't get pregnant while under her care, she won't want to deal with you and her staff will drag there feet before giving you a referral. Do yourself a favor and find a doctor that cares.

Dr Couri is a very caring and compassionate and excellent Dr

Terrible experience- I've been to a lot of physicians for a chronic medical condition, and this was by far the worst experience I had.

I switched to Dr. Couri in 2010 after my doctor retired. I was impressed with how quick I got in for my first appt. The wait was very short. Whe I had problems and called they called me back within an hour. Very impressive!

Amazing, wonderful, caring doctor

Dr. Couri is an amazing doctor. I actually live in Missouri, close to St. Louis and even with the many doctors and hospitals here, (some of the top hospitals in the US are in St. Louis), I still went to Illinois to go to Dr. Couri. She always gave me super great care, and was wonderful! I never had a wait to get an appointment. Also once at the appointment, it was never a long wait to see her. I even had a problem and called her office. They had to call her at home, because she herself was off on medical leave, but she came into the office to see me and help fix the problem. She very easily could have turned me over to one of her associates, but she is such a caring doctor, she came in herself to take care of me. I do not know of other doctors who would do that. Plus all the other times I saw her, she was great. She is one of the most amazing doctor's I have ever been to. I will continue to drive from Missouri to the Peoria area to go to Dr. Couri. The 4 hour drive is well worth it to have her as my doctor!

she is wonderful

I couldn't ask for more compassion or caring person.

Poor experience

Was more concerned about her own feelings than taking care of a patient in pain with depressed feelings. In my opinion, this is below the standard of care. Would not recommend her.