Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michele A Delorit
Dr. Michele A Delorit, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kirkland, WA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Delorit is affiliated with Evergreen Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Delorit has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Michele A Delorit has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Delorit is my regular OB/GYN and was my primary doctor for 2 out of my 3 babies. Unfortunately she wasn't on call when I delivered them, but she was part of the process throughout both pregnancies. She has a great bedside manner, is very patient, a great listener, and truly understands and cares about her patients. I highly recommend her for a primary OB/GYN. I just wish she had been the doctor on call to deliver my babies, too.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Delorit is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Michele A Delorit accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter for Womens Health, 12910 Totem Lake Blvd NE Ste 102, Kirkland, WA
Dr. Michele A Delorit is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Kirkland, WA.