- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michele C DeVito MD
Dr. Michele C DeVito, MD is a doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with another office in Scottsdale, AZ. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. DeVito is affiliated with HonorHealth Greenbaum Surgical Specialty Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Michele C DeVito has 2 locations
Dr. Michele C DeVito has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michele C DeVito has the following 7 expertise
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Michele C DeVito Accepts the Following Insurance
- 8591 E Bell Rd Ste 102 Scottsdale , AZ 85260
- 8591 E Bell Rd Ste 102 Scottsdale , AZ : (480) 889-3000
More about Dr. Michele C DeVito
Dr. DeVito graduated from the Univ of Ar Coll of Med in 1990. She works in Scottsdale, AZ and 1 other location and specializes in Plastic Surgery. Dr. DeVito is affiliated with HonorHealth Greenbaum Surgical Specialty Hospital.