- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michele K Dodman has 2 locations
1 Medical Center Dr
Biddeford, ME 04005
Book Online Now
Dr. Michele K Dodman has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michele K Dodman has the following 10 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
Showing 5 of 13
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michele K Dodman - Posted on February 3rd, 2016
The most wonderful, you could ever ask for
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michele K Dodman - Posted on April 10th, 2014
very knowledgable doc, nice staff but not an office for me.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michele K Dodman - Posted on November 6th, 2013
I have no doubt the doctor is very knowledgeable and knows her intestines pretty good, however she reminds me of one of those people that is so smart she's better with reading and learning as opposed to dealing with people. Basically if you just want a doc who will tell you what she knows and you are willing to accept it with no questions, she's your doc. Her opinions are very strong and makes you feel like you don't know what you are taking about. The staff was very nice, no complaints there. The office was very dreary and depressing, looks like they quickly set up a temporary office with no effort.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michele K Dodman - Posted on November 5th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michele K Dodman - Posted on April 19th, 2013
My daughter and I had a very positive experience with this medical office and the doctor herself. We did have to leave a message requesting an appointment which seemed a bit odd, but I was called back quickly and was given an appointment that was convenient for us. The office staff was thorough and kind. It does seem like the office might be a bit understaffed, but no one was rude. They get the job done in a timely manner! Doctor Dodman listened and asked many important questions concerning my daughter's symptoms. We were able to schedule a procedure within a weeks' time and everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend Doctor Dodman!
30 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Lansing General Hospital
Dr. Michele K Dodman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michele K Dodman's office for more information.
1 Medical Center Dr Biddeford, ME 04005
1871 W Orange Grove Rd Ste 101 Tucson, AZ : (520) 498-5000
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michele K Dodman, DO - Gastroenterology in Biddeford, ME, in this video.
Dr. Michele K Dodman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Biddeford, ME.