Dr. Michele L Donato Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michele L Donato?

Compassionate Life-Saver

Dr. Donato managed my stem-cell treatment for AML with grace and professionalism. Twelve years later in complete remission I continue to be grateful for having been her patient.

This is who you see

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. M.Donato and her staff of specialists, completely interested in your well being . Wanting to see you cured and not just treated, i thank god for her ,and her team of awesome people in my life. And you need to know if you want the best chances of surivival , This is who you see ..... I truly believe i have been given a second chance at life .....They are the real ..... again thankyou for you Dr.michelle Donato.

Saved my life!

After being told by the oncology department at Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia PA, that I had about a year and a half to live, and there was nothing further they can do for me, I went to see Dr Donato who assured me that she could cure me. It is now three yearsAfter the original diagnosisAnd I am still considered Cancer free. God bless Dr. Donato and her entire staff. Hackensack is an absolute pleasure Tto be treated at!

One of the best 0-it would be a mistake to go elsewhere

She is awesome

Dr. D. is the best. She saved my life. She is a wonderful and caring doctor. We love you Dr.D.Sandee Goetze and FAmily

Dr. Michele L Donato is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.