Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michele A Fantazzio has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 64
My wife is 3 weeks out of surgery from cancer and the surgeon Fantazzio has unexpectedly refused to treat her pain and discomfort and has given no notice and no options for her. My wife now suffers each hour and all I can do is watch. Guess the doc finally got paid and now my wife and her pain mean nothing.
I was so afraid . I had been diagnosed with a cis in my left breast. I came home , I didn't call my family and went down on my knees and prayed . I didn't fear any more, I was told by a pa at my doctors office that the "probably benign" was not good, so I called the american cancer and asked for a female specialist and JESUS' sent me to Dr. Fantazzio. YAHWEH held to His Word, NO Surgery! Dr. Fantazzio is an GOD SEND! She is a Wonderful Young Lady, I say that with High regards. I pray this testimony reaches someone who needs to know JESUS LIVES! And get this Wonderful Anointed Lady.
I'm in my early 20s and found a lump in my breast..of course, I was absolutely petrified. I went to my general doctor and for an ultrasound before meeting with Dr. Fantazzio. Although these weren't horrible experiences, they still left me feeling scared and alone. As soon as I met with Dr. Fantazzio, I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders and for the first time since I found the lump truly felt everything would be ok. I was a nervous wreck the day of the surgery, but as soon as I saw her I felt much more relaxed and at ease. The surgery itself went so much better than I ever would have expected. Dr. Fantazzio's bedside manner was exceptional and I would recommend her to anyone!
After my follow up mammogram showed abnormalities, my OB/GYN insisted that I see Dr Fantazzio over any other breast specialist or surgeon. I agreed, the appt was made through the Virtua patient referral desk and off I went not knowing at all what to expect. What I found was a gem in Dr Fantazzio and her staff from initial consultation to biopsy procedures to getting final results. Dr Fantazzio is a smart, serious and talented doctor, and yet knows how to interject humor to keep a patient at ease. Her bedside manner is outstanding. I strongly recommend her -- while my news was all good, I would have felt completely comfortable if I had to walk a longer road with her.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Fantazzio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Michele A Fantazzio accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichele Adrienne Fantazzio Md, 200 Bowman Dr Ste E300, Voorhees, NJ
Dr. Michele A Fantazzio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.