Dr. Michele A Friday Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele A Friday?

Dr Friday is one of the most considerate Doctors, I have ever meet. Her bedside manner is excellent. Would recommend her to everyone that needs a cardiologists.

New patient

So far Dr Friday has been great. I scheduled a visit just to be checked out because of family history of heart problems. She has had me go through several tests and discussed my diet and blood pressure issues. Has answered all my questions so far. Still waiting on test results to come back. But I feel very comfortable having chosen her for my cardiologist.

Dr Friday is great

I think Dr Friday is the best dr Ive ever had she has well bed side manners if you have a question just.dr Friday has been my dr for about 6 or 7 years. If anyone needs a heart dr I tell them to call Dr Fridays office they are all sweet kind and caring. Dr Friday rocks

heart app.

i have seen dr. friday for around 5 years. if it was not for he running the right test i would have had a stroke or heart asttack by now.

Dr. Michele A Friday is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashland, KY.