Have you seen Dr. Michele A Gadd?

Amazing and caring surgeon and doctor

Those weeks after diagnosis and before/after surgery were a blur of anxiety and uncertainty, but I do remember how thankful I was to be in Dr. Gadd's care. She called me in the evening right after getting my pathology report so I didn't have to wait long; when I called her office with a question, she called me back almost right away. And all the doctors who have seen me after surgery are so impressed with my post-surgery recovery and healing.

Experience Matters!

Dr. Gadd and her team of professional made me feel as if I was their only patient. Questions are answered quickly, thoughtfully and with an air expertise that makes you know you chose the best possible care. I thank God for my primaries recommendation and the good fortune of being seen by the best.

Friday Night phone calls

What Ma Gen surgeon calls her patient at 6:45 on a Friday night? Dr Michelle Gadd did that for me. Late results came in and she took the time to call me so I did it have to wait until Monday. When I arrived at the office for a first visit with the team this week my heart was breaking for the many women and men in various stages of this horrid disease. I left there after a meeting with Dr Gadd, my surgeon, the Radiologist, Dr Tagjian, the Genetic Councilor, Amy Mueller and the nurses and schedulers feeling like I could slay this dragon. Thank you for some peace of mind after a horrendous week. You are a gift.

I was treated by Dr Gadd in 2010 for breast cancer..i consider myself privileged to have met her. She is professional and kind and I thank her and my primary care Dr Diane Fingold for choosing Dr Gadd for my surgery. Look no further for a surgeon if you are diagnosed with breast cancer..

She Rocks!!

The Best of the Best

A warm caring doctor who inspires hope and confidence in her patients. Her knowledge and experience is evident in how she interacts with her patients. I was blessed to have Dr. Gadd as my doctor.

I feel as though Dr. Michelle Gadd is a wonderful surgeon. Anyone who chooses her is going to be treated by a doctor who is very knowledgeable with a great bedside manner. Her diagnosis is right on, and I am so glad I was able to have her as my surgeon and breast care doctor. She takes the time to explain, and you can reach her at all times. She also has a great staff.

Professional and excellent in every way. Very informative regarding options and results.

Lumpectomy with a sentinel node biopsy

One of the most amazing and thorough physicians I have ever dealt with in my life. I trust her 100% with her course of action with my breast cancer. Her office staff is incredible and compassionate. I cannot say enough about her. Going to Mass General was one of the best decisions I have made in my life.

patient

superb surgeon; have had both melanoma and breast cancer surgery under her epxpeert and caring hands why is there no 5 star rating available ??

Lymphedema

Watch yourself- all I had was a simple LX. Within afew weeks I had LX. No need for it. That's a lifetime. Cancer can sometimes retreat , never to return...no hope for that with lymphedema. She was NOT responsive the NUMEROUS time I called to ask if that is what I might have . Didn't seem to care once she saw it at 6 mos follow up. Surgery itself went ok ( I guess) Define ok.

Rosanna Proia

Overall very excellent and professional. The most friendly Dr. that I have ever come across. I would recommend her highly.

Dr. Michele A Gadd is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.