Dr. Michele Gange Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele Gange?

Posted on June 11th, 2012

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Ganage to anyone. I have sent at least 5 women to her and they feel the same way. They could not thank me enough for leading them to her. I love, love, love her. I have never felt so comfortable with a doctor in my 59 years! Thank you so very much Dr. Gange for being the wonderful caring person that you are.

A pleasure

Posted on January 6th, 2010

Dr. Gange is positive, fun and seems completely on her game. She got me through two successful pregnancies thereby giving me the best gifts on earth and while I often saw other doctors in her practice, I always looked forward to the appointments with her. She always followed up (or had someone in the office follow up with me) and gave reassuring advice.

Posted on January 31st, 2017