Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michele S Goh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michele S Goh has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Michele S Goh has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michele S Goh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Goh is a very friendly doctor and does her job well. Her office is far too small for the number of patients she has though and my wait time is usually pretty long. Her on call doctor, I cant think of his name, was particularly rude to me because he was frustrated with an office error, but the other staff was very friendly.
Dr. Goh has a very nice bedside manner and is very kind. I don't like the fact that blood work results come in via a patients account by signing up for Patient Gateway and then you have to wait 2 weeks for her to interpret them. I have very little faith in her nurse practitioner when I asked a question and she gave me incorrect information. I found her office staff to be okay.. some a little more personable then others..
Dr. Goh was my primary care physician for two years. I found her to be very caring and open to my concerns, taking what i had to say into consideration. She seemed knowledgable and gave me what I felt was good medical advice. Her office staff on the other hand was AWFUL. I have been put on hold for 15 minutes, had an appointment cancelled by the office when I showed up and they realized they had made a scheduling error with no apology. I found one of the staff to be rude and another who answered phones and scheduled appointments to appear simply incompetent. I switched to another Dr. solely due to how that office was so poorly run.
I had moved to the Marlborough/Hudson area and needed a new Doctor. My significant other was already a patient of hers so I decided to add her as my new PCP. Before I had a chance to go to my initial visit/physical, I wrenched my back and ended up in the emergency room. This was on a Monday. Tuesday morning, I called the office to make a follow-up appointment. They were fully booked all week other then a cancellation on Friday afternoon. I took that appointment.I found the Doctor to be very caring and knowledgeable and felt comfortable with her. I scheduled my physical after that appointment and feel comfortable with her as a Doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 2000
Brown University Hospital
Dr. Michele S Goh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCharles River Medical Associates, 157 Washington St Ste 4, Hudson, MA
Dr. Michele S Goh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hudson, MA.