Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michele A Grad MD
Dr. Michele A Grad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Poway, CA, with other offices in Escondido, CA and Cardiff By The Sea, CA . She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Michele A Grad has 3 locations
15611 Pomerado Rd Ste 200
Poway, CA 92064
2185 Citracado Pkwy
Escondido, CA 92029
Dr. Michele A Grad has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Michele A Grad has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Michele A Grad is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michele A Grad - Posted on July 25th, 2013
Emergency room care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michele A Grad - Posted on June 21st, 2013
29 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. Michele A Grad Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michele A Grad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Poway, CA.