Dr. Michele M Hakakha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele M Hakakha?

I delivered my third baby with Dr Hakakha after having a very bad experience. She is not only a brilliant doctor but has a warm bed side manner which goes a long way when you are delivering a baby. She is by far the best Obgyn I have ever been too and I have been to many .

Jessica K.

Even though Dr. H already has a long list of followers, I need to say just how terrific she is. She is never rushed, always finds a way to fit me in and is so caring. Every single friend I've sent to her loves her too!

The ONLY OBGYN I would see!

Dr. Hakakha is amazing...she took such good care of me and my baby during my really high-risk pregnancy. She is a cash practice but her prices are totally reasonable, especially because she spends soooo much time with you. I can't recommend her enough!!

Sheila

absolutely amazing!

Dr. Hakakha is absolutely the most amazing doctor! She is super brilliant and incredibly warm and caring. To find these two combinations is a rarity. I SO appreciate Dr. Hakakha and her friendly staff for taking care of me, seeing me through 3 very difficult and high risk pregnancies. They were so knowledgeable and supportive through it all. Dr. Hakakha also makes it a point to make personal phone calls to give yo test results when she does not need to. Absolutely the most personable doctor! Her patients are privileged to have her as a doctor!

Natalia

Fab, fab, fab!! She is the BEST! So sweet and caring and knows her medicine! LOVE her!!

I would give her 5 stars if I could! You have never met a more caring doctor. I had a tough pregnancy and she was so knowledgable and made sure that both my baby and I were safe.

The Best!

Absolutely the best experience. I love the new office and staff. Everyone is courteous, professional, and very personable. I have recommended her to all my friends!

Terrible office staff

Good Dr but horrible office staff. Rude and inflexible.

Going to the gyno is not easy, but this was an amazing experience. Dr. Hakakha was so nice, so knowledgeable and really easy to talk to. I can't believe I had been putting up with all the craziness and unfriendliness of other offices and other doctors! She is the best.

Dr. Michele M Hakakha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.