Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michele Hakimian has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Michele Hakimian has the following 15 expertise
- Pap Smear
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Michele Hakimian has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michele Hakimian is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
She's not a terrible doctor, but she's really not great either. I feel like everything she does is done with her mind elsewhere and without any thought to how you- the patient- are doing or what you are thinking. Also, she's a little rough and I think she causes unnecessary discomfort during her exams. I find her distant and detached. I will not be returning.
Dr. Hakimian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Dr. Michele Hakimian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsProgressive Care for Women, 676 N Saint Clair St Ste 1800, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michele Hakimian in this video.
Dr. Michele Hakimian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.