Dr. Michele Harvey Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Michele Harvey?

Don't Understand the Bad Ratings

Posted on March 29th, 2017

I was quite pleased with my first visit with Dr. Harvey. She took plenty of time to go over everything, answered all my questions, was not rushed, was very kind and empathetic, did a thorough exam, was knowledgeable, and came up with a treatment plan and a next step in case that does not help in my case. At no time did she push unnecessary medications. Please judge for yourself-I have found that reviews are often very misleading. So far, I am quite pleased with her.

Posted on February 29th, 2016

The worst...run away...I have a rare diagnosis and she didn't know about it, and didn't research it. Condesending, arrogant and belittling.When you leave you feel worse than when you went in. Should not be a Doctor

Pleasantly surprised

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

After reading the reviews we were not sure this was the dr for us. However we were pleasantly surprised. She took a lot of time to ask questions and get to know us. We are very happy with her care so far.

Thorough examination

Posted on January 9th, 2015

Took time to review my symptoms. Immediately ordered tests to find causes of my problems

not a good doctor

Posted on July 31st, 2014

She starts out really nice then when you tell Her the medicine doesn't help you she turns in to not a nice person at all she can't tell you what is wrong or she want try to help figure it out .it is you do it her way or do with out and all the medicine she prescribe has all kinds of side effect you do better with out the medicine but she don't understand .I would not recommended her to any one .if you got other doctors then she thinks they should be doing more but they are and she is the specialist. So have a great day and don't ever ask for her if they give you her ask for another doctor.

Posted on April 21st, 2014

Calm demeanor covers for a snippy personality. Probably better off reading test tube results. Lacks intuitiveness or real empathy for patients. If she can't diagnose you, she'll probably suggest you get psychological counseling. If your condition is too challenging for her she'll just blow you off with a trivial excuse. Her staff is just as hypersensitive as she is.

You may competent neurologist, but a doctor remains questionable.

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

I must expressed my dismay with my husband’s recent appointment. We made the appointment to discuss the diagnosis and a plan of action. Instead we had a doctor was ill prepared for the appointment. You did not review the tests except during the appointment. Nor where you prepared to give a detail diagnosis or strategies for the management of the disease. You did not offer any advocacy solutions or medical options for a person so young. I also wish to congratulate you on your doctor patience relations. Your curt announcement of the diagnosis expressed by one word answers and little explanation of the disease or condition is truly memorable. Your time management skills are quite remarkable, as you put it “the clock is ticking.” Your four brusque reminders of your time and our allotted time was less than commendable. I know there are many others with more difficult and life threatening conditions, of which I have faced personally in my life. Fortunately in my case, the doctors I encountered were professional, insightful, comprehensive in their explanations and perhaps most important compassionate. You may competent neurologist, but a doctor remains questionable.

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on October 10th, 2011

Dr. Harvey has given me outstanding treatment. She will get to the bottom of whatever is going on. I have never received the level or care from any other doctor. Dr. Harvey and the entire staff was very professional. 100% would recommend her to family and friends!

Do NOT waist your time on this doctor!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on September 27th, 2011

It was a horrible experience! Her attitude was so appauling. She actually had an attitude because I was asking questions. The staff did not have my records that my pcd sent. I could hardly walk in a straight line, and she does not do anything to help me! I was later diagnosed with MS by the best neurologist in Atlanta. With her attitude problem she should NOT be practicing medicine.

Doctor's Response

I have not seen a patient recently with this description. If this is someone I saw at some point and they followed up appropriately and did the testing that I recommended, such a proper diagnosis would not have been missed. I spend a lot of time with each and every patient I see and try to properly address all of their concerns. It is unfortunate that all of the patients who do appreciate what I do to help them are not the ones that post comments and ratings to this website. I hope that any who need neurological services will come see me and be the judge for themselves.

Rude

Posted on August 17th, 2011

This doctor office does not provide excellent customer service. Everytime I call, the receptionist is very rude and unprofessional. I leave several messages for Dr. Harvey and she never call back. Also when I come into the office with my mother, the nurses are not informative. Dr. Harvey is ok but she needs a better staff.

Posted on December 28th, 2010

Dr. Harvey is not very pleasant with her patients and definitely does not have a nice bedside manner. She does not seem to want to hear what they have to say. She is not communicative at all. No matter how much pain you are in, she will not schedule an appointment to see her. If she is supposedly your doctor, why can't she make a way to see you if are in pain. I would not refer anyone to her.

Doctor's Response

There has never been a long wait to get into my office to be seen. No patient ever had to wait more than a few business days to get in to see me. Also, I have always fit anyone in to the schedule who really needed to be seen right away.

Dr. Harvey

Posted on December 20th, 2010

I believe that Dr. Harvey is good at what she does as a doctor, but her attitude is horrible!!!! She does not make you feel comfortable and if you ask a question she makes you feel like you are totally beneath her.She doesn't seem to care at all.