Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michele L Hatherill
Dr. Michele L Hatherill, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Akron, OH. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Hatherill is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Akron General. Dr. Hatherill has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Michele L Hatherill has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
I am 8 weeks out of hip replacement surgery. I had a very successful experience. I had done my "homework" in preparing the house previously, doing prehab therapy, and acquiring all needed equipment. My post-surgical physical therapist and visiting nurse had great things to say about Dr. Hatherill; i.e., they have never had an infection with one of her patients. She answers all questions thoroughly, and she is easy to converse with. Her staff is equally professional and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Hatherill and her staff if you have hip "issues." She treated me conservatively for about a year, which I appreciated, but when the time came for replacement, it was timely, efficient, and definitely worthwhile.
Dr Hatherill is an excellant physician-surgeon. Diagnosed my problem immediately and followed with a scheduled surgery to resolve the issue I had with my "trigger Finger". I highly recommend Dr. Hatherill.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Hatherill is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1982
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Michele L Hatherill accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAkron General Orthopedics, 224 W Exchange St Ste 440, Akron, OH
Dr. Michele L Hatherill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.