Dr. Michele L Hatherill Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Michele L Hatherill?

Excellent doctor

She has performed 10 surgeries and did an excellent job on each one. She is such a wonderful, patient doctor and doesn't make you feel like your bothering her, she takes time with you. Love her, none better .

a breath of fresh air

Doctor has done 3 surgeries on me. Admirable bedside manor. You can tell she is present during your visit, not one hand on the door, ready to flee. Very caring and sweet. Most importantly, I have total faith that she will help me.

I am 8 weeks out of hip replacement surgery. I had a very successful experience. I had done my "homework" in preparing the house previously, doing prehab therapy, and acquiring all needed equipment. My post-surgical physical therapist and visiting nurse had great things to say about Dr. Hatherill; i.e., they have never had an infection with one of her patients. She answers all questions thoroughly, and she is easy to converse with. Her staff is equally professional and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Hatherill and her staff if you have hip "issues." She treated me conservatively for about a year, which I appreciated, but when the time came for replacement, it was timely, efficient, and definitely worthwhile.

Dr. H has a great bed side manner. Plus, she a great surgeon. My knee replacement went much better then I ever thought it would.

Dr Hatherill is an excellant physician-surgeon. Diagnosed my problem immediately and followed with a scheduled surgery to resolve the issue I had with my "trigger Finger". I highly recommend Dr. Hatherill.

Dr. Michele L Hatherill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.