Dr. Michele Holder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele Holder?

Posted on November 27th, 2017

Caring person and it shows. Been going to her for years and even got my brother to go to her. She is outstanding.

Sorry, unhappy.

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Customer service and timeliness with my appointment was horrible. The doctors staff and I had words. The doctor refused to see me after I became intimidating about over a half hour delay. I honestly do not blame her for her refusal. But, I blame her for scheduling more patients than she can handle well. I consider that poor customer service. Her clinic manager said she runs behind over half the time. Not good. This was a follow up appointment from a year ago. I was pleased with the first one. As long as you do not question what is happening, the staff is very good, but.......The procedure would not have taken over a few minutes. Knowing this, I had another appointment at 10AM. I would have made it for later, had I known that I was going to be seriously delayed.

Posted on August 7th, 2016

Very friendly and really interested as I was a new referral. I would absolutely recommend her to family and friends. I look forward to any future appointments.

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Dr. Holder is a credit to her profession! I wish we had more like her!

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

I ment to hit the 5 star on the 1st one

Posted on September 1st, 2015

Impossible to make appointments. Took two days waiting 20 minutes on hold each day. When I questioned this the woman said this is a very busy clinic! I work and my spare time is valuable to me and to wait like this is just unacceptable. You are given the option to leave your number and get a call back but making appointments while working does not work for me!

Posted on July 15th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Holder for over 10 years now and she's always been very helpful and caring!

First Visit

Posted on October 16th, 2014

I learned more from Dr. Holder's nurse than I did from the doctor herself. She basically told me that she was giving me some medication but she thought there was nothing wrong with my face? She was indifferent and hurried. I didn't feel comfortable at all during the entire visit.

excellent care

Posted on July 9th, 2012

This was my first experience with Dr. Holder. Went in for skin check, because of a suspicious mole. Explained everything very clearly and thoroughly. I needed a biopsy and I really got nervous then, but she eased my anxiety quickly and everything went well. I would highly recommend her to anyone. If I need to go in for further tests....I will definitely go back to her.

Very disappointed with care.

Posted on December 20th, 2011

I had a biopsy and stitches on my forehead for an inflamed hair follicle. Dr. was overly aggressive on doing biopsy. I had the blemish for several weeks maximum. I went in for rosacea. My balance after insurance paid was $345.93. I will find a new dermatologist.

Posted on January 29th, 2011

Caring Doctor and knows what the problem is and takes the initiative to find whats wrong and what we can do to fix the problem. Great Doctor. Would defiantly recommend!

Beth Scheible

Posted on September 15th, 2010

Passionate and caring doctor. Takes the time to understand and listen to your concerns. Fully explains her procedures with clarity. Excellent bedside manner.I would definitely recommend!