3.8

Highly Dissatisfied

A waste of money!

I recently had several cool sculpting procedures done at Dr. Hughes clinic. It made very little difference, if any, and it was very expensive. At my 90 day follow up, I was checked by the esthetician and not a doctor. She was very nice and friendly but I let it be known that I was disappointed in the results. I did not expect perfection but for $7,500, I did expect some change and one scar area is now lopsided. I felt it was a complete waste of money and I do NOT recommend this to anyone! Dr. Hughes and her staff are very friendly but this is very much a misrepresentation! The procedure was new to this office and the pictures that are shown to you are not at all the results you get, no where close! I am now paying large payments for a procedure that did not help me and I wasn't offered anything to correct it or any type of compensation. The before and after pics showed so little change and I was made to feel like there was a big difference. There was not! I am, to say the least, very disappointed that more concern was not shown.

I needed an appointment every time to refill a prescription.

Yet another of those doctors who require an office visit for a simple prescription refill. If something was going to happen such as a blood test to check to see if your liver was functioning well still with the medication, it would be justified. But to simply sit and talk to the doctor as you have twice already? This is ridiculous. These type of doctors make me feel that, as a patient with good insurance, I am simply a fee generator for them. That's not being a good doctor. Also...I have never even seen the doctor. Only the doctor's assistant. But...I've paid the same price I'd pay to see the doctor both times. Racket. Complete racket.

Expensive services for quick care ..

She saw me for all of 5 minutes. Cost me almost $400. New Patient charge $200. Too expensive for me. Nice office! Other dermatologists are much less expensive for same services.

Dr. Michele H Hughes is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ocean Springs, MS.