Dr. Michele P Hugin Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Michele P Hugin?

Complaint

I am a relative of Yale students and Doctors. Dr. Michele P. Hugin misdiagnosed a couple of medical issues I had and wanted to prescribe me with irrelevant medications. Every time I saw her she wanted to prescribe me for different reasons that were unnecessary. I got a second and third opinion from my relative doctors visiting during the holiday and confirmed with me the correct diagnosis...now I am feeling fine. I was told doctors get a percentage of money they receive from each medication they prescribe to their patients. The vibe I got from her and the type of medicine she wanted me to purchase makes me believe she cares more about the money she makes rather than her patients. Is this why she has been in the field for about 2 decades and still accepting new comers? She also doesn't listen to my opinion about my medical situations, she doesn't even physically check... This is the only Doctor I have had any issues with.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Michele P Hugin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.