Dr. Michele Johnson Is this you?

Dr. Johnson is very thorough in her examinations and consultations. She takes the opportunity to explore the whys of your conditions and explains the prescribed plan of care clearly.

Feel like a second class citizen

Dr. Johnson does not take Medicare patients I have found out. I feel like a second class citizen. I want access to the "best" doctor's like everyone does especially when it comes to having surgery. I can only come to one conclusion--this Dr. only thinks about how much money she will get and not about her job..to help people that are in need of her expert training.

Wonderful Doctor

Recommend

I had the same ob/gyn for years and then I moved. I was very nervous about finding the right doctor. Dr. Johnson was very nice with really good bedside manners. I am glad I choose her for my needs.