Dr. Michele A Jorgenson Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michele A Jorgenson?

Saved my life

During my semi-annual physical, Dr. Jorgenson noticed a change in my stride and immediately referred me for a neurological consult. This led rapidly to an 8-hour spinal fusion surgery at James Haley VAMC. The surgeon who performed the operation said that the nerve impingement was so bad that I was probably only about a month away from loss of use of my legs and confinement to a wheelchair. Thank you, Dr. Jorgenson.

Very caring physician

She sets the standard for Internists at Bay Pines. Having normalized my blood pressure and lowered my cholesterol, she has referred me to another outstanding MD for my continued Primary Care at Bay Pines. Her having been promoted to hospital administration has broken the hearts of the men she had to reassign, but we are healthier because of her care and dedication. Thank you Dr. Jorgenson.

She is great.

Very good and smart Dr.

6 months wait

for a physical per office staff. I'd worry that she would be too busy for me if I was really sick.

Great doctor, some office errors

Dr. Jorgenson is great. Getting an appointment is not too hard once established, though VERY hard to get in to see as a new patient. She sees more than just symptoms, treats the whole person and asks relevant questions that help with this. Follow up has been great including after hours calls. Wait times in the office are usually at least 30 minutes. Worth the wait for a good doctor. I have experienced errors in appointments and billing more than once.

The greatest Dr ever

Dr Jorgenson is a wonderful Dr. She follows up even after hours.I cant say enough good things about this Dr. I am thankful she is my Dr. Her nurse Deanna is the perfect match as well. Always respondsto my calls in a timely manner

excellent Doctor

Dr. Jorgenson is one of the best doctors I have had, she has always spent time with me to discuss any questions I have. The medical profession could use more doctors with her level of caring.