Dr. Michele Kerbow Is this you?

care from dr kerbow

Posted on October 6th, 2011

I've gone to dr kerbow for over 2 years. She has always been there for me. Always gotten back to me when I needed her the most. For the time I spend waiting to visit dr kerbow is well spent, knowing that other drs cant match my "dr kerbow", and her staff. Keep up the good work.

Always late ! Acts bossy all the time

Posted on October 20th, 2010

She is always late for her apointments and acts like she knows everything in the book.Tends to act like she is listening but she has too many things going on the side at the same time.Avoid at all costs !

GOd Send

Posted on August 11th, 2008

Dr Kerbow has been a God send to me. After being seen by other Psychiatist who had no way of dealing with my PTSD she has been so helpful. Her knowledge in the area have been so benificial to myself as well as saving my marriage in dealing with my condition. Thanks Dr. Kerbow!!!

Re: Dr. Michele Kerbow

Posted on May 22nd, 2008

I like her a lot. She is always late getting to you, and breezes in after lunch and knows you're waiting, but does other things besides seeing you at your appt. time. Twice she's gone out of town, and I needed a prescription that she had to write, and I have to have a hard copy every month, and I'd have to wait several days, going without my needed med until she got back. She listens well, but tends to give the impression that she knows quite a bit more about what to do than you do - and I know she's supposed to, but I think my thoughts should carry more weight with her. She's not sarcastic; she just lets you know she's boss. She listens well, and doesn't hurry you. I like her.

Posted on February 10th, 2015