Dr. Michele D Koo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele D Koo?

We are all patients of Dr. Koo's

My daughter and I both have been patients for a few years. I have had some liposuction and tummy tuck. My daughter has had a breast lift and implants. We are happy with this doctor.

Brown spots are almost gone

My skin has had a big improvement since using Dr. Koo skin care. I have brown spots that were so noticeable. They have since improved and are almost gone.

thighs

The contour of my thighs made a huge difference. The way my clothes fit and feel are great.

Great doctor

Great doctor

Self conscious before my breast reduction

At 25 years old and almost right out of college, I realized I could no longer tolerate the size of my breasts. I came in wanting to get this procedure done after graduation and before I really started looking for my first real job. So happy I did it. I feel better and am glad my new employer and coworkers never saw me before I had it done. My breast were truly, what I thought everyone saw. I would walk in to a room and immediately feel self conscious.

Breast Augmentation

Dr. Koo is very knowledgeable and proficient at her craft. I am glad I chose her as my surgeon.

Breast lift with implants

Went to Dr. Koo for a lift and augmentation consult with the idea of seeing several doctors. I felt so comfortable with her I did not see anyone else. The staff is so friendly and the office is top notch. I am so happy with my new look and highly recommend giving her a call. If you want a doctor that really listens but also lets you know what is realistic, look no further.

Jackson

Had surgery a couple weeks ago . I had my implants taken out . A Mammoplasty with a lift . She did such an amazing job . The healing process has gone so smooth . The Incisions are so minimal and very faint .

eyelid surgery

My upper eyelids were so heavy by the end of the day. The skin on my lower lids was fine. Dr. Koo said I really only needed to my upper eyelids. I was glad that my recovery was only a couple of weeks. I went back to work after 5 days with some reading glasses on and really do not think anyone noticed and if they did they did not say anything. It is noticeable to me and everyone says that ' I do not look as tired'. Tired had nothing to do with it but I am glad they do not know the real reason.

Breast implant replacement

I needed my implants replaced from twenty plus years ago. My breast tissue had thinned and they did not look or feel right. I went smaller and Dr. Koo reshaped them. The look and feel so much better.

best breasts ever

Best breasts ever.

Dr. Koo Skin Care

My skin is looking so amazing after 6 months on Dr. Koo's skin products. I truly did not believe that skin care was effective until I started using Dr. Koo's Skin Care.