Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michele J Lapayowker has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 19
I did wait a bit to see the doctor, but once I did, she was worth the wait. I appreciated that Dr. Lapayowker was thorough and personable. She is holistically oriented and gave me tips on nutrition and vitamins. She also prescribes bio-identical hormones where appropriate and suggested some natural solutions for some issues I was experiencing. I don't want to make the wait worse, but I recommend her!
dr lapayowker, is the kindest dr i have ever met, she makes you feel like you are her bff.i went to her for a fibroid on my uterus, and was a nervous wreck. from the moment i walked in the door the office staff put my worries to rest. dr l takes you in her office 1st before procedure, and talks to you about everything. by the time i had my ultrasound biopsy i was so calm just by speaking to her. her staff is so warm and loving like her. the procedure was pain free and went so smoothly. dr l talks to you about vitamins and general health issues. she is in to fitness and general well being which is just amazing! i'm so glad she's in my life now; i only wish i knew her 22 yrs ago to deliver my babies.
Dr. Lapayowker made me fell like a long time friend from the moment she smiled and say hi, to the present. My patient- doctor relationship has been on going for the past 4 years. Dr L has a calming effect that makes going to the office a pleasant experience rather than one most dreaded. She lets me talk about me! Most professionals are hit and miss, Dr L lets you know, while in the office and out, you are her most important concern. For these reasons and many, many more, I'm thankful to have this special doctor in my life.
Dr. Michele J Lapayowker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michele J Lapayowker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plantation, FL.