Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michelle D Lisoskie has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Michelle D Lisoskie has the following 9 expertise
- Clinical Depression
- Personality Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
Showing 2 of 2
After making several attempts to make an appt. with this doctor, all efforts proved to be unsuccessful. This doctor practices at UMC Medical Center on Shadow Lane, and also at the Community Counseling Center of Nevada. I've made two requests to the office staff at UMC for this doctor to get back to me, in regards to setting up an appt. to see me. The first contact informed me that they would pass along the message to the doctor, and then on another occasion they hand wrote a message and placed it in her doctors box, and she ignored me like i was nobody! After the two unsuccessful attempts at scheduling an appt. with her, the staff at UMC informed me that she see's patients at the Community Counseling and to call there. So i attempted to reach this doctor there, and to no avail, she still refused to make contact with me. With my health care being the utmost important thing in my life, i certainly do not want such a non compassionate and irresponsible doctor like this over seeing my care!!!
North Shore University Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWellness Center, 701 Shadow Ln Ste 200, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Michelle D Lisoskie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.