Dr. Michelle Lisoskie Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Lisoskie?

Very Uncompassionate Irresponsible Person

Posted on May 16th, 2013

After making several attempts to make an appt. with this doctor, all efforts proved to be unsuccessful. This doctor practices at UMC Medical Center on Shadow Lane, and also at the Community Counseling Center of Nevada. I've made two requests to the office staff at UMC for this doctor to get back to me, in regards to setting up an appt. to see me. The first contact informed me that they would pass along the message to the doctor, and then on another occasion they hand wrote a message and placed it in her doctors box, and she ignored me like i was nobody! After the two unsuccessful attempts at scheduling an appt. with her, the staff at UMC informed me that she see's patients at the Community Counseling and to call there. So i attempted to reach this doctor there, and to no avail, she still refused to make contact with me. With my health care being the utmost important thing in my life, i certainly do not want such a non compassionate and irresponsible doctor like this over seeing my care!!!

Posted on February 28th, 2017