Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michele S Lo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Michele S Lo has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
Dr. Michele S Lo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Very poor bedside manner. I felt Dr. Lo didn't really care about me or why I was seeing her. I felt she pushed surgery as financial padding for her pockets, and not what was best for me. As I didn't need surgery at all. I'm glad I had sense enough to push back on surgery. I'm going to be asked to be referred to a new Gynecologist, as I am not comfortable with Dr. Lo.
While Dr. Lo spent a long time with me in my visit, she was not helpful in the end. She went into great detail explaining every move she was making during my exam, which I guess some patients might find helpful, but I thought it just prolonged the process. I was there because I was experiencing increasingly painful periods with thick clotting and GI issues. These are classic signs of endometriosis. I am trying to conceive and wanted to address this now. She acted like I was a total idiot who had done too much googling, and actually said "you just don't know what period cramps are supposed to feel like". I am a 32 year old woman who has been having a period for more than half of my life, I know what period cramps feel like. I walked away with a prescription for painkillers and no advice other than to see what happens if I keep trying to conceive.
19 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Michele S Lo accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare HMO
Locations & DirectionsJefferson University, 833 Chestnut St Ste 301, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Michele S Lo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.