Dr. Michele McDermott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele McDermott?

saved

I was having so much difficulty going through menopause. My gynecologist was no help and neither was my GP. The first thing Dr. McDermott did was test to see my estrogen levels and then provide relief. My life changed overnight. I can't say enough about how professional and knowledgable she is.

I'm surprised at the positive comments. She asked me why I was seeing her, and I said because she was an endocrinologist. She became angry and told me that she hasn't practiced endocrinology in over 29 years. IT IS LISTED ON HER BIO! I was having terrible hormonal issues after a hysterectomy, and the last thing I needed was someone to be so insensitive. She is fine if all you need is a run of the mill doctor to right a prescription for estrogen...but I have seen wonderful doctors....and she is not one of them.

Great doctor and clinic

Dr. McDermott is one of the best doctors out there. She spends time with you and is very good at helping you with anything you need to work with. The ease of getting everything you need covered is amazing! I had it all taken care in a timely manner but also had all my questions answered as well.

Very good doctor

Having had a hysterectomy at a very young age it seemed no doctor could ever get my hormone therapy right even though the blood tests they did indicated it was OK. After suffering for years I found Dr. McDermott. Dr. Mc ran one blood test, gave me the correct estrogen and I've been great ever since. I've been seeing her for at least 10 yrs. I've recommended her to numerous menopausal women.

Dr. Michele McDermott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.