Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michele D Nitti has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michele D Nitti has the following 77 expertise
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Eye Infections
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Metabolic Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Pelvic Pain
- Postoperative Care
- Family Planning
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Tennis Elbow
- Hearing Loss
- Neck Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Facial Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Lyme Disease
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Shoulder Pain
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Vaginal Discharge
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Heat Stroke
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Weight Loss
- Skin Cancer
- Back Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Michele D Nitti has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michele D Nitti is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
Been going to Dr.Nitti for few years now. My kids, my husband and recently my mom switched to her. Dr.Nitti is very knowledgeable and takes time to listen. She truly cares and answers all the questions patiently. They always try to fit you should you need a walk in. Dr.Nitti and her highly professional staff are the best
I am a new patient and I have had to see Dr. Nitti about 3 times so far. Each time the wait was 30-45 min plus... but it is really worth it. She is so attentive and knowledgeable.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Nitti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Michele D Nitti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMontclair Family Practice, 230 Sherman Ave Ste A, Glen Ridge, NJ
Dr. Michele D Nitti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Ridge, NJ.