Dr. Michele R Odrobina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele R Odrobina?

Amazing

I had my daughter when I was pretty young and she made me feel so comfortable throughout the entire process. She took her time with my questions during my appointments and always made me feel like a priority. The staff is wonderful, kind, discrete, and attentive.

Patient

I Feel that Michele, Dr.O is a very Caring person. She has many patients and I am sure it must be hard!!! She is down to earth and no matter what the result may be in many cases-she sincerely cares about people and her patients in general!!!! This is a must in the profession that she has chose to do!!!! I feel that she has an awesome personality as a doctor n cares about what she does in General!!!! Keep up the great work Dr. I can say Many love what you do as a professional, and a person!!!!!!

Excellent Dr!! Awesome bedside manner!! She isn't afraid to spend time with you if needed!! Glad she's here!!

Dr. Michele R Odrobina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Medina, NY.