Dr. Michele T Pato Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michele T Pato?

Stay away! Avoid at all costs!

In the appointments that I had with Dr. Pato, she talked about 45 minutes of the session, and I talked about 5. She kept cutting me off to talk about her iphone, and her experiences at NIH and Brown University, and other crap which I could care less about.Her preocccupation with purple clothing was rather unsettling. She appeared quite anxious during the visits, and was continuously fidgeting in her chair. She frequently put her legs on the desk, which allowed me to see a lot more than I wanted to.Dr. Pato spoke so fast, and was so difficult to interrupt, that I felt I was the one who should have been charging her, instead of the other way around.I went away from the sessions feeling more angry than anything else. I cannot recommend Dr. Pato to anyone, especially if you have anxiety. Trust me, she'll make it worse.