- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michele L Pipp-Dahm
Dr. Michele L Pipp-Dahm, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monroe, WI, with other offices in Madison, WI and Reedsburg, WI . She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pipp-Dahm is affiliated with Reedsburg Area Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Michele L Pipp-Dahm has 3 locations
600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792
1104 21st St Ste A
Reedsburg, WI 53959
Book Online Now
Dr. Michele L Pipp-Dahm has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Oncologists diagnose cancer through methods such as biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, blood tests, ultrasound, and different forms of nuclear medicine. They treat cancer through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy, or antibody treatments.
If it is determined that a cancer cannot successfully be treated, oncologists then focus on providing palliative care, the use of pain medication to make a dying person more comfortable.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michele L Pipp-Dahm has the following 9 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Blood Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Dr. Pipp-Dahm is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Michele L Pipp-Dahm Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- WPS Group
More about Dr. Michele L Pipp-Dahm
Michele Pipp is a board-certified oncologist. She received her degree from Wayne State University and completed her residency at the University of Tennessee. She completed fellowship training at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. Working to care for the whole patient, Dr. Pipp provides hope for the treatment of their cancer. "I have a commitment to provide quality of life for my patients," Says Dr. Pipp. "I strive to listen to patients' wishes and then work with them as a team to achieve their goal for life." Monroe Clinic's Oncology Center is a collaborative effort between Monroe Clinic and the University of Wisconsin. Patients receive personal, one-on-one care close to home while benefiting from the latest research from the University of Wisconsins Comprehensive Cancer Center. To make an appointment with Dr. Pipp, please call Monroe Clinic at 608-324-2392.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michele L Pipp-Dahm, MD - Hematology and Oncology in Monroe, WI, in this video.
Dr. Michele L Pipp-Dahm is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Monroe, WI.