Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michele L Ralofsky has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michele L Ralofsky has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Michele L Ralofsky is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
It seemed like I was talking to a wall. Wanted to send me for tests that she even said had nothing to do with my examination. The longer I was there the more uncomfortable I felt. Very disappointing experience. Spoken to others before the appointment who told me about their bad experience but did not listen to them. I guess I should have
I went and she was very rude told her I had stomach pain she jabbed me in the stomach and told me I was over weight and needed to do sit-ups. Then when I was leaving leaned her head out secretaries window and yelled have you ever been checked for sexual diseases you should be in front of the whole waiting room. I was mortified went to another doctor I had endometriosis and poly cystic ovaries so bad they had to do an emergency surgery right away and a half hour to an hour surgery took seven hours because the endometriosis was hooked around my intestines so bad hence all the stomach pain and passing out if I would reach across the bed. She is horrible doctor wouldn't recommend her to anyone.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
22 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Good Samaritan Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMichele Ralofsky Md, 713 Windward Cir, Sandusky, OH
Dr. Michele L Ralofsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sandusky, OH.