Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary M Redden-Borowski
Dr. Mary M Redden-Borowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Crestview Hills, KY. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Redden-Borowski is affiliated with St Elizabeth Medical Center South. Dr. Redden-Borowski has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary M Redden-Borowski has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Palliative Care
- Blood Cancer
Showing 5 of 11
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Redden-Borowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Louisville Hospital
Dr. Mary M Redden-Borowski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOncology Hematology Care Inc, 651 Centre View Blvd Ste 1, Crestview Hills, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mary M Redden-Borowski in this video.
Dr. Mary M Redden-Borowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crestview Hills, KY.