Dr. Michele R Segal Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Michele R Segal?

Excellent Pediatrician

We have been seeing Dr. Segal for about 4 years now. I cannot express in words how great of a pediatrician she is. I have called her office many times with many urgent calls. Her response time is excellent and she is always helpful. Her office staff is amazing too. My husband and I trust her 100% and we cannot picture taking our daughters to anyone else.

My two sons Kevin and Brandon have been seeing Dr. Segal since 2006, I could not have chosen a more wonderful doctor to care for my boys. She is very patient and never rushes. She explains situation to my kids and gives them advice as if they were her own. We never have to wait to see her, Dr. Segal staff knows how to book appointments so there is no wait time! if you want your children to be well cared for Dr. Segal is the best at doing just that!

Best Pediatrician Ever!!

My son is now 12 years old and Dr. Segal is the best that I have ever come across (she is his 4th). I am absolutely impressed with her professionalism, the way she makes him feel special. Always the same excellent treatment each and every time for the past 5 years.

I take my son to Dr. Segal. She is excellent Doctor

nana of five

I like doctor Segel very much. You never have to sit in a room full of other sick kids while you wait. Her office is very clean. She is gentle with the children and explains everything clearly. She never rushes you out.

Nichette Meusa - Naomi Bollers Mother

I love my overall experience with Dr. Segal...She was recommended to me and i have recommended her to others who are now very satisfied patients. I have never waited for more than one minute to see her. Dr. Segal makes visiting your doctor and experience to look forward to: everything:-Courteous, Professional, care, advice, treatment, followup and her response time to emergency calls. She takes time to listen and she always explain everything in full detail until we understand. I will continue to recommend Dr. Segal...she is the best that i have ever experienced overall...If a mother uses her lunch brake for a doctor visit..you can be guaranteed you'll get back to work ontime....Dr. Segal is an Angel...Excellet Doctor...i will continue to recommend her...Thank You Dr. Segal...God Bless you always.

Wonderful doctor

I have been taking my 3 sons to Dr. Segal for over a year now and she is wonderful. I've never had to wait for more than a couple of minutes to see her. Whenever my boys are sick she can usually see them that same day. She responds to voicemail messages on weekends and will call in a scrip to a pharmacy. She takes her time to listen to my concerns and answer my questions and always gives me additional information regarding any diagnosis. I highly recommend Dr. Segal.

I have been seeing Dr. Segal as my pediatrician since age 12. Eight years later, Dr. Segal has remained my Doctor and has been nothing but wonderful to me. She has the most amazing bedside manner and I would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing, polite, intelligent Doctor who genuinely cares about the well-being of her patients.

Dr. Segal is very professional. She came into the office one Saturday because my daughter had a fever, even though she didn't have office hours that day. I would recommend her to everyone.

Dr. Segal is an angel she is an excellent pediatrician one of the best pediatricians i have ever met. She cares for her patients she shows concern. The staff is very nice and friendly. It is very easy to get an appointment. The is barely any wait time in the waiting room. Thank you Dr. Segal & staff

Excellent Pediatrician!