Dr. Michele Straka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele Straka?

AMAZING

Amazing doctor! Highly recommend!

Would Recommend Dr. Straka

Professional, easy to talk to, asks questions.

A list of uhappy occurences

1. Upon my first visit she gave my a presumtive diagnosis of PCOS. Instead of doing any testing to confirm this she only ordered blood work to rule out my thyriod. 2. I have hypotyriodism, it requires blood work every 6 weeks until the dosage is correct. I have had to call for my perscription and had them ask what tests needed ordered. 3. I am pretty certain they are just guessing on the dossage and I have had to correct them multiple times as to what dose I am currently on. This last time they decided to prescribe me 100mcg when we know that 88 mcg is too high 4. the guessing on the prescription has led to near critical lab results 5. I had severe cramping unlike anything I had previously experienced, the office nurse sent me to the ER. When the ER didn't find any cause they told me to follow up with the dr's office. When I tried to schedule an appointment they informed me the next available opening was in 2 weeks. 6. While I am still having all the same issues I went to see the dr about nothing will be done until the thyroid medication is correct for 3 months. Thanks to the guessing I wasted another 3months. In short I am expected to wait almost a year before addressing any other causes.

Great doctor; terrible wait time

I've been going to this office for years, but the last two visits, I had terrible wait times and almost left after 55 minutes of waiting today. It would have been nice for someone to pop their head in every 15 minutes to say if they were going to be longer, but there was nothing; not even a simple thank for waiting or apology for waiting 55 minutes! Definitely frustrating!

Everything was fine until she put the wrong stitches inside of me. I am going to die unless I find a doc to take them out. They are infecting and she told me this is normal stitches for 6 months, no I don't think so, The problem is she won't admit to it and it can cause me my life instead she wants me to see a shrink, that isn't gonna change the fact that the wrong stitches were used, do not trust her, I did and now, she is skating around the REAL ISSUE HER MISTAKE TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK WRONG THIS BROAD DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ME!!! DO YOU MICHELE, The state will hear about this.

my appt was with Dr. Cain she was very nice. Took her her time and was very curtious. The only problem I had was I had to call the office twice now to get test results.