Dr. Michele Tate Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Posted on November 26th, 2011

I had already lost two of my precious little ones and i knew that there had to be something wrong. Dr.Tate knew what tests to do and found out about my bicornuate uterus and that i have a blood disorder called factor v leiden. Unlike most doctors ive seen she looked me straight in the eye while talking to me she didnt stand across the room and stare at her computer the whole time she sat close looked me in the eye and explained the problems and the options. And she seemed very caring unlike others who act like they could care less whats wrong with you and just rush through and order tests just to keep you quiet. She took time, she took more time than any doctor has ever spent with me.

Posted on September 22nd, 2014