Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michele P Tuck MD
Dr. Michele P Tuck has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Michele P Tuck has the following 5 expertise
- Birth Control
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Abuse
Dr. Michele P Tuck is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Wonderful, patient doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michele P Tuck - Posted on September 3rd, 2017
After reading some of the odd reviews on Dr. Tuck, my daughter and I felt the need to post our own review. My children are 14 and 12 and have been with this practice since birth. Dr. Tuck was part-time in the beginning but she is now there full time. My daughter sees her regularly and loves her. She listens carefully to what I have to say and then asks my daughter questions and truly listens to her responses. My daughter has never felt uncomfortable during any of her examinations and we have always been very pleased with the care received at Tiefenbrunn, Fortin and Tuck Pediatrics.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michele P Tuck - Posted on May 17th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michele P Tuck - Posted on August 20th, 2013
Hi, this is coming from a young girl recently coming from a vist with dr tuck. I have to say she is quick and her nurse does most of the work, and if you don't want them to touch you in a certain place they still do it. To be honest I truly hate this doctor, she spends no time with you and doesn't listen to a thing you have to say. I guess what I am saying is that if you are looking for a doctor for sixth grade shot or check ups this is not the doctor for you. After the vist I cried and cried on my bed complaining that I never want to go there again, they touched me in places I didn't want them too. They are the worst doctors ever and my old doctor jabbed the needles in to my leg and this doctor is worst than that. I would not recommend going to this doctor at all.
Dr. Michele P Tuck Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTIEFENBRUNN FORTIN AND TUCK PEDIATRICS, 503 Cranbury Rd, East Brunswick, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michele P Tuck, MD - Adolescent Medicine in East Brunswick, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Michele P Tuck is similar to the following 4 Doctors near East Brunswick, NJ.