Highly Dissatisfied

Wonderful, patient doctor

After reading some of the odd reviews on Dr. Tuck, my daughter and I felt the need to post our own review. My children are 14 and 12 and have been with this practice since birth. Dr. Tuck was part-time in the beginning but she is now there full time. My daughter sees her regularly and loves her. She listens carefully to what I have to say and then asks my daughter questions and truly listens to her responses. My daughter has never felt uncomfortable during any of her examinations and we have always been very pleased with the care received at Tiefenbrunn, Fortin and Tuck Pediatrics.

it is a good office,beside the fact that waiting time is about 40 minutes for the doctor. seating in the room and waiting for the doctor can be very frustrating.

Sucks

Hi, this is coming from a young girl recently coming from a vist with dr tuck. I have to say she is quick and her nurse does most of the work, and if you don't want them to touch you in a certain place they still do it. To be honest I truly hate this doctor, she spends no time with you and doesn't listen to a thing you have to say. I guess what I am saying is that if you are looking for a doctor for sixth grade shot or check ups this is not the doctor for you. After the vist I cried and cried on my bed complaining that I never want to go there again, they touched me in places I didn't want them too. They are the worst doctors ever and my old doctor jabbed the needles in to my leg and this doctor is worst than that. I would not recommend going to this doctor at all.

Dr. Michele P Tuck is similar to the following 4 Doctors near East Brunswick, NJ.