Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michele D Voeltz
Dr. Michele D Voeltz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Voeltz is affiliated with HSHS St Vincent Hospital, Meriter Hospital and St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Michele D Voeltz has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michele D Voeltz has the following 30 expertise
- Coronary Disease
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- Women's Health
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
- Myocardial Infarction
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Renal Hypertension
- Heart Catheterization
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Diastolic Heart Failure
Dr. Michele D Voeltz has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michele D Voeltz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Voeltz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Michele D Voeltz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsHenry Ford Hospital, 2799 W Grand Blvd, Detroit, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michele D Voeltz in this video.
Dr. Michele D Voeltz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.