Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Michele Wadsworth
Dr. Michele Wadsworth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA, with another office in Virginia Beach, VA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Wadsworth is affiliated with Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters, Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp and Sentara Careplex Hospital. Dr. Wadsworth has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Michele Wadsworth has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Michele Wadsworth is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 5
I was searching for a primary care doctor for my two children and researched quite a few doctors to find one that I felt was up to my standards. Dr. Wadsworth had great credentials and a good rating. When we visited her office for my boy's well checkups, I was pleased every step of the way. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful, everything was clean and neat neat and visually appealing, and Dr. Wadsworth was very thorough with her evaluation, while also being very kind.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Wadsworth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters
Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Sentara Careplex Hospital
Sentara Leigh Hospital
Sentara Obici Hospital
Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center
Sentara Bayside Hospital
22 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1991
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Dr. Michele Wadsworth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michele Wadsworth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.