Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Micheline C Chu
Dr. Micheline C Chu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Englewood, NJ, with another office in Basking Ridge, NJ. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Chu has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Micheline C Chu has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Micheline C Chu has the following 4 expertise
- Male Infertility
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Female Infertility
Dr. Micheline C Chu is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
Dr. Chu is an excellent doctor, I was on treatment with her almost 3 months and by the 3 month I conceived my baby girl!! I truly recommend Dr. Chu she is caring, Listens to your concerns and gives you the appropriate Treatment needed.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Micheline C Chu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Micheline C Chu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, NJ.