Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle M Abbo MD
Dr. Michelle M Abbo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Michelle M Abbo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michelle M Abbo has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Michelle Abbo, an excellent physician
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle M Abbo - Posted on October 21st, 2018
I have been visiting Dr. Michelle Abbo as my family physician for over five years. I have found her extremely knowledgeable internist with special compassion towards her patients. Her exam is thorough and answers all questions satisfactorily. She explains the results of all tests and procedures in detail. You never feel that she is rushed. Being a physician my self and running a private practice for over 20 years I can see that she loves what she does and truely enjoys caring for her patients. Her office personnel act in professional and helpful manner. Dr. Abbo also continues her care to her patients after they have left the office. When new problem arises she would communicate and give advices to the patients. I am extremely grateful to have her as my family physician.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle M Abbo - Posted on April 15th, 2016
Wonderful, caring doctor with a lovely disposition and manner. Has helped me many, many times.
12 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Los Angeles County-Harbor-Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Michelle M Abbo Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michelle M Abbo's office for more information.
7334 Girard Ave Ste 203 La Jolla, CA : (858) 454-9046
More about Dr. Michelle M Abbo
An internal medicine specialist and La Jolla native, Dr. Abbo maintains a private practice with her mother, Eva M. Abbo, MD and her father, Fred E. Abbo, MD, Ph.D. She also volunteers at the Rachels Women Center in San Diego.
Locations & DirectionsABBO AND ABBO MDS, 7334 Girard Ave Ste 203, La Jolla, CA
Dr. Michelle M Abbo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.