4.8

Highly recommend

We decided to get our son lasik eye surgery for his 21st birthday. We did exhaustive research on the internet and visited three different lasik doctors. After 3 - 4 months of driving my wife and kid crazy we went with Dr. Akler. She was very professional but also very personable. She answered all of our questions and alleviated our concerns about possible complications. We never felt rushed or that she needed to move on to something else. Because of some minor scarring that my son had on his eye she recommended a different method for peeling the cornea. After acceptable post surgery discomfort my son now has 20/15 eyesight without having any complications. It's been over two months now and we couldn't be happier. I only with that there was a procedure to fix my aging eyes. I miss being able to see up close.

Excellent Doctor!

Dr. Akler recently treated my father for a cataract. She was very easy for my father to talk to. She was very thorough and explained to my father each step of the process leading up to and after surgery so he knew exactly what was going to happen and when. Not only was Dr. Akler very kind but her office staff in Sterling Heights and the staff at the surgery center took wonderful care of my father. We would not hesitate to return to Dr. Akler for any other eye related issues or to recommend her to anyone. Thank you Dr. Akler!

Highly recommend !!!

Dr. Akler was recommended to me, and I am ever so grateful for that !! I have had a lot of issues with my left eye, going back over 50 years. Dr. Akler did cataract surgery on me on that eye and couldn't have been any more professional or kind than she was. She explained everything, carefully and making sure I had a clear understanding of what was going to place. Right before the surgery, in the room, she really calmed my nerves, I was SO nervous. She handled my nerves with such expertise ! There aren't enough words to thank you, Doctor Akler for the way you were every step of the way. I would highly recommend you to anyone !! I will be getting my other eye done soon, and having gone through it once with Doctor Akler, I am more than ready ! Thanks to the entire team !

My Eyes Sparkle Again

Dr Akler and Staff took time with me to explain the procedure and do more testing than I have ever had done on my eyes. I felt comfortable with their concern and knowledge. Cataract surgery and laser surgery were set within a week of the final testing. Left eye first and a week later the right eye. I love just looking around seeing things so clearly and the beautiful colors. It has been one week since my last surgery. I can see clearly now. Pun intended. Betty Lemons

Great experience!

Just had my Lasik surgery and Dr. Akler was awesome. Quick, painless and she told me everything that was happening along the way. Would definitely recommend.

Ms Anderson

Excellent care by all especially Dr.Akler even her staff Barbara or Roxanna are subpurb and make you comfortable and are empathetic to your needs.If you need vision care Dr.Akler is for you!!!

Happy I went here

I visited Dr. Akler after my mother had a positive experience with her Lasik. Just got Lasik done with Dr. Akler and so happy that I did. Recommend her for anyone seeking Lasik.

LASIK Eye Surgery

I had a great experience with Dr. Akler. I was well informed prior to the surgery, and the day of was very smooth - we were in and out of the surgery center in about an hour. Dr. Akler is very personable and professional and answered all of my questions (like most people, I was VERY nervous!) I would highly recommend Akler for LASIK!

Superb Doctor

I am over-the-moon happy with Dr. Akler. My cataract surgery was on Monday and today is Wednesday so I may be a little early with my review, however, I am very, very happy. She is personable, polite, informative, and really, really knows her job. I would highly recommend her. Prior to making my appointment with her I saw a different doctor, I felt like I was meeting with a slick car salesman who kept trying to upgrade me to the more expensive procedure. I called Dr. Akler's office with some questions and her Clinical coordinator, Roxanna, returned my call and spoke to me without rushing me or cutting me off and answered all my questions. Nobody in this office rushes you and they all treat you like a human being not just a number.

5/5

Dr. Akler and her staff are amazing! They are very professional and caring. Everything was explained in detail and they were able to answer all of my questions. I am usually very sensitive about my eyes but the LASIK procedure was very quick and painless. Before I had trouble viewing from a distance to a point where I could be legally blind.I now have 20/20! I just wish I had done this sooner.

If you’re considering Lasik, choose Dr. Akler!

My sister and I did lots of research before choosing Dr. Akler for Lasik, and it was WELL worth it. From the friendly staff who are always available, to giving you appointments that are convenient for you, to the pricing and options for Lasik- I would absolutely recommend! Dr. Akler is so sweet, warm, and welcoming. She was very personable and made me feel comfortable. The surgery center is a little far from the office, but I was in and out in the 2 hour window they told me. The actual Lasik surgery lasted all of 5 minutes (start to finish), and I didn’t feel a thing! I could actually see and read all of the signs as I walked out of surgery, it was amazing. If I had to do it again, I would choose Dr. Akler, hands down!

Amazing

Dr Akler is amazing and I am beyond satisfied with my decision to have her perform my Lasik. Dr Akler and staff were great both pre-operation as well as post. Thanks to Dr. Akler I have 20/15 vision instead of 20/300 and I couldn't be more appreciative!

Dr. Michelle E Akler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.