Dr. Michelle E Akler Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Michelle E Akler?

Cataract Surgery

A very caring Doctor with a gentle touch.

THE BEST DROCTOR

I got my lasik done and I am very happy with my result. I would highly recommend Dr. Akler.

Great Experience

I went to see Dr. Akler on the recommendation of a friend. I needed an eye exam and some laser surgery on one eye. Everyone at Akler Eye Center was great. They were friendly and professional. The technician who saw me first explained everything she was doing and what the doctor would do. She told me exactly what to expect during the surgery, which only took a few minutes. She also checked to see exactly what my insurance would cover so there would be no surprises later. When I saw Dr. Akler she was great. She also went over everything that would happen so that I was completely comfortable. While I was waiting for my eyes to dilate I was able to observe her with another patient and I could tell she was a very caring person who valued her patients. I was completely satisfied with my experience with Dr. Akler and her associates. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.

Cataract Surgery

After finding out that eye glass vision correction was no longer an option for my left eye, I began a search for a cataract surgeon. I was very apprehensive since I had never had any type of prior surgery. Doctor Ackler and Roxana spent a substantial amount of time answering my questions and ultimately put me at ease about completing the surgery on my left eye. This review was prepared 2 days after the surgery and I can see better than ever. For me, having Dr. Ackler complete the surgery was the right decision. I also have a smaller cataract in my right eye that I had planned to address with stronger eye glasses. However, after experiencing the great improvement in my left eye, I am seriously considering completing the right eye surgery in the very near future. I strongly recommend Doctor Adler for any eye issue and especially for cataract surgery.

Great Place To Go

Dr Akler & staff are very thorough. She is a great surgeon. A great place to go for Laski & any of your eye needs.

Very grateful to Dr. Akler

Dr.Akler performed LASIK on my eyes two weeks ago. I can't believe how much I was missing out on. My vision is perfect! Entire process was easy, smooth, and Dr. Akler and her team are wonderful!! Thank you so much!

Wonderful Experience!

I recently got LASIK from Dr. Akler and am amazed at the results and the overall experience! The consultation was easy and very informative. The staff is very friendly and put me at ease about the procedure, answering all the questions I had. The procedure itself felt like it only took about ten minutes. Dr Akler and her staff talked to me the entire time, which helped me relax. Afterwards I could immediately see better. I slept for a few hours when I got home and when I woke up I could see almost perfectly, it seemed like I had contacts in. My eyes stung a little bit the first day, but by the second day most discomfort was already gone. Now my vision is amazing, and my only regret is not doing this years ago :)

Best money I've ever spent.

Best money I've ever spent! I was referred to this clinic by a friend who had Lasik done here and had a great experience. Dr. Akler and her staff were extremely professional and comprehensive, walked me through everything they were doing, and explained why the procedure they chose was the best one for me. I had glasses/contacts for nearly 25 years. My prescription was -8.5 before getting iLasik and the next day I now have 20/15 vision. My eyes burned for a couple of hours right after, but after going home and napping for a few hours I woke with no discomfort at all. Lasik sounds much scarier than it actually is (and it only took a couple of minutes)- definitely go see Dr. Akler!

Lasik completed 2/1/17

Dr. Akler was amazing! I was SO terrified of this procedure and she was so confident and kept me calm the entire time from start to finish. The entire procedure went very smooth, with incredible results. I HIGHLY recommend her for anyone considering Lasik.

Custom Lasik

I was nearsighted and legally blind before then I got the Custom Lasik & wavefront analysis which took less than 10 mins of the surgery time after that everything is clear. My vision now is 15/20!

I recently had cataract surgery performed on both eyes by Dr. Akler. The results are phenomenal. I had monovision done that matched my monovision contacts. I am able to see clearly at both distance and up close. It's unbelievable. I can see dirt in my house now I couldn't see before. :-) The office visits were great, the office staff were all very nice and explained options clearly. My experience at the surgery center was equally pleasant; nice people and the schedule was like clockwork.

Dr. Akler is awesome! She uses state of the art, cutting edge procedures and facilities. I would highly recommend her for your eye surgery. I am humbled and very grateful for my restored vision following cataract surgery.