Dr. Michelle Alexandre Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Medical Assistant

Very rude person answering the phone, hung on me twice and refused to give me the fax # of the office. I asked for the manager and she stated she was the manager. I was simply trying to get the fax number for a previous pt. of that office to request medical records. She refused to give me the # and told me to google it myself. NO STARS FOR THE STAFF

CRACKERJACK BOX DOCTOR , STAFF & OFFICE

Office is not up to par. Staff is extremely unprofessional and Dr. Alexandre appeared to be eithet drunk or hi (pupils were DIALATED) while my childs examination was being done. She also seemed very moody and condescending to her own staff. Another issue I found strange was the fact that my childs blood was withdrawn 3 times and the topic of copay was more important and focused on than it seemed than medical attention. Stay away from this place and take your children to a more caring Doctor that doesn't seem hi!

Worst Dr. ever

AWFUL PHYSICIAN

The RUDEST physician I have ever had a conversation with in my life. Dr. Alexandre hung up on me three times and then on my physician when he called to talk to her. I have no idea how this doctor sees patients if she is that rude to other doctors. I can't even imagine how she treats patients and staff.

My wife had gone in because she was very ill.. I couldn't reach her on her phone so I I called the office because I was worried.. as I was trying to explain myself and I was just put on hold in the middle of my sentence without notice..I called back and apparently I was speaking with the actual QUACK HERSELF...she was absalutely horrible and would not even attempt to help me, I couldn't believe I was speaking with a "doctor" swearing at me and giving me additude.. UNIMAGINABLE..JUST HORRIBLE

Greed

Terrible Doctor only thing shes interested in is taking ur money...

Horrible Doctor

Will never visit this doctor again. Vey rude and unprofessional!

horrible doctor

unbelievable experience! she is rude and unprofessional. and her staff is just as rude and unpleasant as she is. must be a requirement when you fill a application in that office. Don't know how people would submit them self to that abuse a second time.

Very helpful

Through the years of going to this office I do see an improvement, the staff has always been very nice to my family and I. The doctor is very honest and will do anything to try to take care of you.

Please do yourself a favor and find a dif doctor. Anyone would be better. This Doctor makes many mistakes.. is very rude and has a dirty office. What is worst is how they treat people. I am not sure what ghetto barnyard Maria in the office was raised in but I like to think that Karma will catch up with her. She is the rudest person off the bat and will belittle patients and other healthcare professional for no reason. One star is too much for this place.

WORST Dr.

Visit to this doctor was awfull. She is very unprofessional. I do not even know who gave her the license to be a doctor. Need to go back to school. I do not recommend her at all.

Horrible.

If You want a real Dr. This is def not the office to go to, not for yourself & never the less your Child or children.....this Dr. As well as her staff aré super RUDE, they aré not proffecional and shé as a Dr. Has no CLASS.....unreal is the word of how patient's aré treated at this office, and shé is in and out of the Room, always in a rush and pay's no attention to your want's and need's,and even her staff is yelled at in front of the patient's if they do something wrong . I will never recomend her to Anyone.