Dr. Michelle E Andreoli Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Michelle E Andreoli?

Dr. Andreoli cared for my elderly mom yesterday with compassion and understanding. She quickly recognized that mom needed TLC along with a thorough eye exam. We have visited many doctors in the past year and Dr. Andreoli is by far the most professional, caring and kind.

Although Dr. Andreoli is very bright, she came across as arrogant and impersonal.

Very personable and caring

I came prepared to wait as this is a large office. I waited less than 5 minutes. And Dr. Andreoli is very pleasant during her exam, she is very personable, and very caring. I no longer have to find a good eye doctor. I am staying with Dr. Andreoli.

Amazing Personality

This is my first review of any doctor I have ever visited. She saw my mother for an appointment set by Access DuPage. Basically, this was a probono check up. Dr. Andreoli was one of the most professional and caring person I have ever met. She was very kind and intelligent. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Personable, thorough, listens, makes her points

Had my first appointment with Dr. Andreoli. She yelled at my wife on her first visit - deserved it! My wife loves her. I switched to her. She is very personable, tells you what she has learned from the tests and your issues, and listens to what you have to say. She's the best eye doc I've had in my 60 plus years.

Spent 5 minutes with her and waited 2 hours to see her. she cares more about getting patients in and out, not their vision.