- Children's Mercy Hospital
- Children's Mercy South
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle M Ariss MD
Dr. Michelle M Ariss, MD is a doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with other offices in Overland Park, KS and Kansas City, MO( and 2 other locations). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry.
Dr. Michelle M Ariss has 4 locations
Dr. Michelle M Ariss has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michelle M Ariss has the following 10 expertise
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lasik Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Exam
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Michelle M Ariss Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michelle M Ariss
Dr. Ariss graduated from the Ohio State University College of Medicine in 2003. She works in Kansas City, MO and 3 other locations and specializes in Optometry. Dr. Ariss is affiliated with Children's Mercy Hospital and Children's Mercy South.