Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle D Aronhime MD
Dr. Michelle D Aronhime has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michelle D Aronhime has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Michelle D Aronhime is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle D Aronhime - Posted on June 28th, 2013
Dr. Aronhime is the most compassionate doctor. I have been going to see her for a few years now and I do not plan on switching to any other doctor. Besides her compassion, she is very thorough during my visits. She not only goes over what I am being seen for but she also follows up on other things(eg: ensuring immunizations are current...etc). She makes me feel so comfortable when talking about medical concerns. She is always making sure I get the best results out of the visit by doing regular follow ups. There are so many wonderful things about her...I could go on and on. I HIGHLY recommend her!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle D Aronhime - Posted on May 16th, 2011
Very caring doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle D Aronhime - Posted on June 5th, 2010
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
24 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Michelle D Aronhime Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Michelle D Aronhime
Michelle Aronhime received her medical degree from Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA in 1995. She completed her residency at the University of Cincinnati/Franciscan Family Medicine Center in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Aronhime is board certified by the American Board of Family Practice. She enjoys traveling, reading and spending time with family. She presently lives in Warrenton with her husband and daughter.
Locations & DirectionsPRINCE WILLIAM FAMILY MEDICINE, 8100 Ashton Ave Ste 101, Manassas, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michelle D Aronhime, MD - Family Medicine in Manassas, VA, in this video.
Dr. Michelle D Aronhime is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Manassas, VA.