Dr. Michelle Aszterbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Aszterbaum?

The Best Dermatologist Ever

Dr. Aszterbaum is the most caring and kind person you will ever meet. She is passionate about her job and does her job very, very well. I have been her patient for over 14 years so far and I am highly satisfied with my service.

I could not have asked for a more thougtful doctor. She even called me while she was on vacation! I was told that a lesion on my eye would leave a very large scar when remove and it had to be removed. After many consults all confirming that claim I saw her. Dr. Aszterbaum is an out of the box thinker she simply flipped my eye lid removed the entire lesion and I actually went shopping after my appointment. I did not have have any deformaty I was comfortable.I feel very lucky that I did not let anyone else touch me. I have had a long history with her and have never doubted her professional judgement.