Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle A Barbosa DO
Dr. Michelle A Barbosa, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Merced, CA, with another office in Modesto, CA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle A Barbosa has 2 locations
315 E 13th St
Merced, CA 95341
3800 Dale Rd
Modesto, CA 95356
Dr. Michelle A Barbosa has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michelle A Barbosa has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Michelle A Barbosa is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
10 Years Experience
Touro University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Michelle A Barbosa Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michelle A Barbosa's office for more information.
315 E 13th St Merced, CA : (209) 564-5000
3800 Dale Rd Modesto, CA 95356
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michelle A Barbosa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Merced, CA.